- Circulation - 5th in the World
- No.3 in India
- No. 1 Malayalam Newspaper
- Trusted news source
Select your Category for Malayala Manorama Classifieds below :
Situation WantedClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Share Certificate or Documents Lost NoticeClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Entertainment Or Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
Malayala Manorama is circulated around the following locations :
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Malayala Manorama Classified||All Days||3 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
|Hurry up! Book your Classified ad in Malayala Manorama today and get special discounts|
Why advertise in Malayala Manorama Classified?
Here are few reasons why Malayala Manorama is an ideal platform for your classified advertisement:
- Language: The newspaper is printed in Malayalam. It hence is the preferred choice to target the language sensitive population and appealing to larger numbers.
- Editionalising: This concept introduced in Manorama implies larger share for local news and reader-friendly packaging through professional page designing.
- Circulation: Today, it is published from 16 centers- ten Kerala towns, four Indian mega cities and two foreign countries, and the expansion thrives on.
- Loyalty: Being the second oldest newspaper in Kerala, it enjoys loyal readership and even cultivates new ones.
Malayala Manorama Classified Ad Booking Process
With releaseMyAd, India’s largest online advertising portal, book your classified ads in the Malaya Manorama instantly using our hassle free ad booking process. We cater to your needs in the best way and have an experience over 30 years in the newspaper advertisement industry. The various discount packages and expert advice gets you the best deal, and prices charged according to the type of ad chosen:
- Classified text ad: These are also known as run-on-line ads and consist primarily of plain text. These ads can be further accentuated with our online enhancements such as coloured backgrounds, ticks, screen borders etc. Here, the number of lines or words used in the ad content determines the final price.
- Classified display ad: Such ads garner more attention due to inclusion of pictures with the ad text content. They are charged according to per sq.cm of area taken up by the advertisement.
Book your classified ads in the Malayala Manorama in all possible categories- recruitment, matrimony, obituary, public notices, etc. with releaseMyAd. We have reduced advertising pains and have a simplified 3 step booking process to get the perfect ad for you:
- Select Ad Type, Newspaper & Location: Select Classified Text or Classified Display Ad as per your requirement. Choose the newspaper and the preferred editions to view rates. Select a single edition or package based on your budget.
- Compose Ad: Compose your Ad with the help of our samples or seek expert advice from our team. Use enhancements for higher visibility. You can choose to compose your advertisement both in English or Malayalam as per your convenience.
- Select Date & Make Payment: Select the date, preview details and make payment via our online/offline modes. On successful payment, you receive an auto generated invoice from the system confirming your Classified Ad booking. Then post editorial approval your newspaper advertisement for Malayala Manorama is merged into their printing system for release in your chosen dates.
Malayala Manorama Advertising Systems have been integrated with our service to ensure consistency in flow and date availability. All payments for classified on the site are handled securely through SSL protection for greater security. So you can pay via credit cards/ debit cards, net banking, NEFT/ Wire Transfer & Cheque options.
About Malayala Manorama
ABOUT Malayala Manorama
The second oldest newspaper circulated in Kerala, after ‘Deepika’, Malayala Manorama is a Malayalam weekly which was first published on 22 March 1890. It boasts of a readership of over 20 million. Starting from Kozhikode, it spread on to cover mega cities Kerala, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi. It even went overseas with readers rising in Dubai and Bahrain as well. It has had a phenomenal growth and is today one of the top 15 daily newspapers in the world.