I wish to book my Matrimonial ad in Malayalam language in Malayala Manorama newspaper. But I can’t find the option

Answer:

As per your requirement, you need to start by visiting the Malayala Manorama Matrimonial Ad Rates page. Here you will find all rates of all the editions as well as lucrative combo packages. Choose any preferred edition or package and then proceed to Compose your ad, wherein you must specify whether it your ad should be placed under the ‘Wanted Bride’ or ‘Wanted Groom’ section.

You can also preview your ad before getting it published in Manorama Matrimonial Classifieds with the help of our Live Ad Preview Feature. Once you are done with composing your advertisement, please proceed to the Dates & Payment page, where you can confirm the release dates from the calendar provided, following which you can specify that you intend to get your ad published in Malayalam rather than English in the “Special Release Instructions” box. This will be communicated to the concerned publication and your ad content will be published in Malayalam in the Malayala Manorama Matrimonial Classifieds page.

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates for a timely release of the ad.

Related to: Malayala Manorama, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 30/07/2020 - 06:48AM