My mother expired on 22 Jun 2013. One year completes on 22 Jun 2014. I would like to advertise her first death anniversary through Malayala Manorama daily along with my mother's photo. What is the normal rate throughout Kerala

Answer:

Please note that the category of the advertisement that you want to book is an Obituary ad.

To check the discount rates for all Kerala editions please visit the Manorama Obituary Ad Rates page and please specify the type of your ad as Display Classified to view the correct rates and packages for the same. Right now, we do have packages available for all Kerala Editions. To book Display ad, please go to the Obituary Compare Rates page. Here you just have to select Malayala Manorama as your newspaper and choose any city of Kerala as your edition. This page will help you to compare between the rates of a Display Classified and a Display Ad as per their height and width.

To proceed you just have to click on the Book Now option which is displayed just adjacent to the packages in the rates page mentioned above. This will take you to the compose ad step. Here you can compose your ad copy and further design it by using the enhancement tools. Also, do not forget to specify the sub-category as Death Anniversary under the specify ad heading section in the compose ad page itself.

You can also tick mark any special enhancements such as Underline/Language Translation which you might want to use in your ad copy. Please remember to attach a copy of legal documents such as Death certificate or Doctor’s Note to ensure editorial approval. To complete and ensure confirmed ad booking, select the dates for the ad to release in the newspaper and also clear all your payment. You might also take a look at our Online Booking Tutorial page to learn about the process of booking in detail.   

Obituary/ Remembrance Ad for Malayala Manorama Kottayam
Rs.0 /sqcm Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Malayala Manorama, Obituary/ Remembrance, Rate Post date: 25/06/2014 - 12:12PM