I want to give an advertisement in matrimonial column in Malayalam in Kottayam and Kochi edition of Malayalam Manorama for my brother Payment I will pay credit card Kindly inform me with the best discounted rate.

Answer:

You can avail different packages which include releasing your ad across multiple locations or in multiple newspapers under the same publication. Such packages help you get discounts of up to 50% for advertising across multiple newspapers and editions.

If you intend to release a matrimonial advert across Kottayam and Kochi, you can review the rates and packages associated with it on the Malayala Manorama Matri Ad Rates page. You can choose any of the packages listed in this section and then create your own advert with the help of ad enhancements to highlight your ad. You can also compose your ad in Malayalam with the help of “Language Translation option”, which is a Complimentary Service.

After you have composed your advertisement, you must specify the ad release dates and proceed to make the payment with your credit card. If you want you can also opt for other online payment mediums or even offline mediums. All the modes are listed below:

Online Methods:

• Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Also remember that the ad needs to be booked 2-3 days before the intended release dates to ensure a timely release of the ad in question. 

Matrimonial Ad for Malayala Manorama Kottayam
Rs.1716 /11 words Book Now

Malayala Manorama (All India) Rs. 3,047/11 Words
Locations - Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Mumbai, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Malayala Manorama (All Kerala Editions) Rs. 2,849/11 Words
Locations - Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Malayala Manorama - Release in All India + Overseas Editions Rs. 3,212/11 Words
Locations - Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Mumbai, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Malayala Manorama (All Kerala Editions + Overseas) Rs. 3,157/11 Words
Locations - Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Related to: Malayala Manorama, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 02/07/2020 - 07:17PM